The mercantile actions across the border from Canada into the USA continue to have friction.
In the past I have had limited challenges with sending my toys into the USA, now things have certainly changed.
In order to ship to USA you must first use an app to pay the duties, obtain a QR code to share with Canada Post (or any other shipper) to prove the duties have been paid.
![]() |
| screen shot from the duties system |
I managed to get this all done for a BOPPERS shipment I have put out today.
I was incentivized by new information from Bob Murch Pulp Figures, that he put out this morning.
![]() |
| Bob Murch's information that was put out on the morning of August 14, 2026 |
Edit at 17:34 pdt:
![]() |
| more from Bob Murch only 13 minutes ago |
The crazy continues and will persist to mess around with our hobby activities, may you find a simple way past it all soon.




No comments:
Post a Comment