Sunday, September 29, 2019

More Pulp and a custom work

Been some time since I reported from my work table.

The many Bob Murch Pulp Figures and some '70's Ral Partha pulpy miniatures that Jeff had left to me, which he had started painting on before going into hospice, are now coming to an end.

some just seemed to team up on their own

others came as a league ready for details






then there were the other city folks





I then used 'green stuff' in a special custom conversion for a fantasy miniature request.

This was my first full-on conversion in many years and I am happy with the outcome and may be doing more in the future.

Finally with the green stuff used in many projects there are always small amounts left over, in the past I have used the 'extra' to build the improvised defenses for 16-19th century earthworks:

now I have started on doing some new works for the pulp genre, in a sci-fi or high-tech environment:

Some other bits were assembled into some early 'tech' objective markers:





Autumn is coming to an end in western Canada, certainly snow is already flying across the prairies.  Meaning more indoor activity focus.

For now the coming game will be ECW and the workbench is loaded up with replacement chess sets and there have been some sales this year.

Game on!





2 comments:

tidders said...

Nice selection of pulp figures

Codsticker said...

Great looking little scenic bits you have made there. They will be handy as plot points on the table.