Friday, October 11, 2024

Slow & Steady

 There's a saying of "slow and steady wins the race".

Certainly most of my activities around here could be summed up as slow.

Save perhaps for any of the fire or rescue calls that I need to respond to.

The ACW project has been inventoried, with the bulk of the cleaning from the castings now done.

the flow channels and some unusable
broken minis in the pile for re-melting

I have most of what was needed, likely I will need another dozen artillery pieces (or even more wheels for the 48 total guns) and possibly another dozen or so horses for Union Cavalry (depending on the cleaning progress on the horses I do have).

The itch to get some game activity in has been continuing, especially with all the packing and moving to storage some of our items and boxes as we continue to prepare for a move.

I am still working out another ACW campaign setup, likely for the Shenandoah Valley campaign of 1862, so if there is interest in connecting to this game, log into the DISCORD SERVER.

No comments: