Friday, October 18, 2024

painting for Gettysburg forces begins

 The cleaning and sorting progress has been done for 'day 1' forces of Gettysburg.

I will need to make more artillery - particularly the bigger Union guns, and I have enough to do day 1 in hand now.

Same with the horses, likely more will be needed for Division and "E" brigade commands.

For now, I can get on with the painting.

I have decided to start with the Union Cavalry, as they were busy right away on the field.  This will also give me something interesting to start with the painting as I will need to be ready to shut down quickly if the house move becomes highest priority.

horse casualties, made from miscasts of horses
and kepi wearing casualties

In the meantime, I may also look into doing a tabletop solo encounter.

No comments: