Friday, July 21, 2023

The Gettysburg Campaign army labels

 One of the things I have been doing since I started my magnetic miniatures system is having a 'tag' that identifies a unit and may include game details on the tag or other identity markings.

For this campaign I have designed up some tags for a Fire & Fury TURBO system that we are going to showcase on Saturday.

Here then are the tags for your enjoyment.





All of these are first printed on a full sheet sticky label, then the flags get cut out and the tags set is peeled and stuck to a full sheet magnet 'paper' then all are cut out for use on the sheet steel 'tag holders' on my base stands.

One more sleep till the game and I'll post a QRS for the F&F TURBO we are going to use.

2 comments:

nundanket said...

Looks a great idea! Very practical but also looks good too. Looking forward to the AAR. Took part in a slice of Gettysburg this week, hosted by Jonathan of Palouse Wargames Journal.

MurdocK said...

Awesome stuff nundanket!

The full AAR is now posted, AND it looks like we will game out the 'other' big battle on the Potomac in a couple of weeks on the 20th of August.