Tuesday, March 07, 2023

Image processing for a new gamebox

 Once Upon a time I had a plan to put the whimsical bloodaxe miniatures, painted by Jeff Hudelson, into a gamebox set for use by those who perhaps were interested in tabletop minis, yet were unable to have the space needed and could experience something of the game with Cyberboard.

Then we learned that we would have to move.

I did not know if I could even keep the minis, due to storage needs.

This spurred me on into generating a set of photos of these minis.

Then we had a location and all my photo works were put into reserve and the other plans put on hold.

Now I find I have some time to put into the process again ...

a quick image done of the two army CICs

 

The overall summary of the games, so far, can be found at The Alpian Wars.

Each unit and command is getting a full image treatment:

The Yellow Brigadier of Alpia

So far only Alpian forces have been done.

Up next will be Stagonia.


1 comment: