Monday, August 22, 2022

Basic "tiles" expansion

 The plan for these tiles was to use them for all sorts of different war simulation eras.

I did the play-test and discovered a need for more 'command' elements, so I have expanded the command pieces.

the new 'green' forces

I also discovered that the four colors was really a minimum (for formation ID and national characteristics), so I searched the raw materials and discovered that I had enough for one more full set, including the new armor, anti-tank/AA artillery and mechanized/skirmish markers.

combined with all the other colors
making for 5 separate forces

Now I have enough to put on some really different simulations, I have plans to include some different sort of plastic table coverings and simple map works are coming into view.  Things that could only work with such simple tools.

No comments: