Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Virtual Huzzah! The Maine Historical Wargames Association convention

 I have put in an entry for the MHWA Hold The Line convention that is replacing the in person Huzzah this year.

Just as last year the COVID-19 issue has disrupted the events and I have chosen to support where and when I can.

The best part is that I can do this without the travel expenses and meet some new game players!

Check out the information here at MHWA

My plan is to give a "Taste of Corunna" using scenario 1 details from Charles Stewart Grant's book:


 Check out the program and see if there's a game of interest for you.

3 comments:

Ross Mac rmacfa@gmail.com said...

Huzzah indeed!

Jonathan Freitag said...

I played in a WotR game today at Virtual Huzzah. It was fun!

MurdocK said...

That is awesome Jonathan!