Sunday, May 31, 2020

Teddy Bear Fur test

example of the old grass paper (left) and the light olive fur (right)
I am still testing out the teddy bear fur (I mean I spent the $ on the cloth and flocked it and cut it all up) to see what final effects might be like on the tabletop.

The recent ECW D3 game, showcased the older grass paper with the new light olive and flocked fur is like, along with a few copses of forest so that I can definitely say that the woods still stand out as different green than the table covering.  I was concerned with how dark the 'olive' color was once it arrived.

Now I will need to arrange a different game or setup at least, to test out the look and use of the light tan, grey paint and flock teddy bear fur that has been done for the Royalist forces.

Maybe next game?

Royalist (left) Parliament (right)

No comments: