Friday, January 11, 2008

Now, for some colour!



The faces got their 'mid-tones'.

All facings, turnbacks, collars and cuffs have been 'filled-in'.

No work on the ponies tonight.

I like to work through the masses all in one sitting whenever possible. This way I do not lose track of what has and has-not been done (something that is easy to do with three little boys to steal away your time and mind!).



The 'insurrectio' or 'geurilla' forces are starting to take more of their final appearance and I find that the look is more than acceptable.

1 comment:

Bluebear Jeff said...

Nice progress, my friend. Sorry that I've been so out-of-touch, but I've followed up the sprained ankle with some sort of stomach bug. It seems all that I do is hurt and sleep.

Hopefully it won't be too long before I feel up to gaming again.


-- Jeff