Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Blazing Brushes!

Finish work has been done on all troops, all that remains is to 'gloss coat - sealant' on all of them, this should be done tonight once the family is in bed.






The Dragoons turned out very well, once again the painting of the large horses was not a dread and they look 'animated' due to the 'thinning/coloring' process that I use now.


The Dragoons were a treat to do the 'finishing' work on as the castings are really good, with easily detailed locations (indeed there are 'loops' on the sleeves that I did not use as I wanted these boys to have a more 'basic' appearance).



With this batch completed, giving me 86 more infantry, 12 Cavalry and 6 commander elements; I shall move on to a mass of Austrian Artillery batteries and crews.

1 comment:

Fitz-Badger said...

Looking good. Blazing brushes indeed! :-)