Thursday, May 04, 2023

Union ACW forces expand

 The proposed ACW game in July is to be centered around the Gettysburg campaign of 1863, post-Chancellorsville.

The main player with troops has told me that he may be short some Union forces, so since I have plenty done in preparation for my Shiloh game, not yet painted, I have started on them to 'fill the gaps' in the combined forces effort to put on a full table game in July.

bare metal

I'm also doing up some 'wrecked batteries'
and key location captured markers

fresh base coat

dark undertones

first color layers

color expansion

mid layers

highlights and metallic

all assembled on bases

fully flocked and finished

up next ... Sherman Div command
and more Union Infantry

Ideally this week I will be getting the finishing touches done on the game tool set for the Eastern Theater and might even have a play-test seeking players before the middle of May.

No comments: