Sunday, July 31, 2022

House repairs - or what I did last month ...

 The weather finally broke and now all my daylight hours are spent moving around the house to work in the shade.

 


Insulation needed to be pushed out and re-done in some sections, with all the eaves coverings taken off and still to go back on.

some of the eaves coverings now going back on


The roof leak was also completed so that now we need to await the rains to test it all.


flashing around chimney stack still to be
nailed down and new shingle line done
this was completed tonight

The playtest happened, some notes were made and now I am compiling all into a commentary for the rules authors.


opening positions

2 comments:

Ross Mac rmacfa@gmail.com said...

In house upkeep as in campaigning, the weather is a key factor to be considered!

daveb said...

I spent a fair amount of time crawling around my atic installing those egg crate ventilation channels. fiberglass is such an annoying material to work with.