Friday, April 12, 2019

English Civil War Royalist Oxford Foot - first parade

My current models for "The King" and "Prince Rupert"
A beautiful day after having finished the gloss coating and flocking now beckoned to my Royalists to get their first expose here on the blog:

The Royalist officers

The Reds

The Blewes

The Greenes

The Whites

A pair of armored swordsmen troops

same armored foote in their parade with the sky

Next up is Trumpeter Salute in Burnaby and the "Fire and Stone" game planned for mid-day Saturday.

4 comments:

Jonathan Freitag said...

I love a parade!

Steve-the-Wargamer said...

Bravo! Love the Kings standard..

Ross Mac rmacfa@gmail.com said...

Great pics (and figures). Enjoy Salute!

MurdocK said...

Yes that one shot of the King and my version of Rupert with the sky as a backdrop worked out better than I had planned.