Wednesday, July 11, 2007

More progress on the Burtzenia troops.



This time the green and yellow collars/turnbacks/cuffs/facings.



I did get a bit done during the day, but daddy daycare took over again and I was unable to get back to the brushworks again until after 8 pm.

Yellow is such a finiky color, allowing the background to show through so easily I was going over and over these minis again and again to get the right amount of pigment and still have some shading.



Hopefully the gloss coat will not overpower the yellow too much and just make it look like dirty white!



I have also included a shot of the red coated Officer (so that my son will have someone easily recognized in that sea of white coats), his pose is such that much of the detail is not captured in a regular angle photo.

No comments: