Sunday, September 17, 2006




Whew! Another day with some painting done.

The division is starting to shape up and I am still hopeful that I can get them done in time for the October 1st playtest.

Sadly this is also eating into my other writing time to get the rule/card refinements into shape before the playtest also.

So much to do so little time...

Did two layers on all the minis with a walk out in the woods with two of my boys and the dog as well as making lunch and dinner for the family.

Who has time for TV any more?

2 comments:

Bluebear Jeff said...

What's "TV"?

I know how it goes. Sometimes it is almost impossible to find time for the things you want to do.


-- Jeff

MurdocK said...

Well to put "TV" into its context:

Theatre is life.
Film is art.
and
TeleVision (TV) is furniture.