Tuesday, September 26, 2006


AUERSTADT Game

Day was busy in many other ways, finally got an answer about the location for my planned staging of the 200th Anniversary game of Auerstadt.

Ever since I lost the Courtenay Rec center contact, the problem of the location has been a bear.

Today I got confirmation that the Campbell River Rec center was not willing to stage the event.

So now I shall press on with a private supplier: HALBE HALL.

It is a small hall on the top of the hill in Black Creek, between Courtenay and Campbell River.

Now I must get on with the promotions work. Something I have started here.

Check out: Arcadian Guild Events for more information.

The picture is a favorite of mine from the first playtest.

3 comments:

Bluebear Jeff said...

Murdock,

I think that you need to take a close look at the Arcadian Guild page you linked to.

It seems to perhaps have tried to use some diacritical marks over vowels . . . which for me (and I suspect others) appear as question marks in the middle of words.


-- Jeff

MurdocK said...

Thanks Jeff, should all be fixed now.

Bluebear Jeff said...

Yes, it seems to be.


-- Jeff