Sunday, November 18, 2007

Latest additions finished.

While it took a bit longer than I wanted them to I have finished off the latest batch of Tricornes, the Militia (in top hats) and some gifts for my eldest son (he has been asking for the red coated brits from the Napoleonic era).


Along the way this time I have also finished the Kisslev Kossevars, which I plan to use as footborne Cossaks in the future.

Also done, but not on their base stands yet is another fantasy 12mm Green Elves army for HotT and a 25mm TITAN. All of these fantasy ones have been languishing on my to do shelf for some time now, watching batch after batch of Napoleonics and Tricornes passing them by.

For the moment I only have two gift items on the painting desk (and will not divulge them here lest someone they are to be gifted to is reading) and once they are done I will be totally re-organizing my office and painting spaces. Moving out some of the books that are not immediately needed and shuffling about some of the furniture so that I can be better organized for continued painting (and other) operations!

3 comments:

Fitz-Badger said...

Ooo, shiney! LOL
Looking good. Those elves are only 12mm?

Bluebear Jeff said...

A very impressive turnout . . . as usual. Glad to see some Tricornes at the top of the page. You should be pretty well along with the Burtzenia troops now.

See you next Monday unless Pete's schedule changes.


-- Jeff

MurdocK said...

Actually the elves are not in the captured frame, they are just off frame and since I will get to finish them today, I'll post the final pics once they are ready.