Thursday, July 06, 2023

ACW Mini-Campaign : June-July 1863

 Here it is, the recruiting call out for online players for an ACW mini-campaign based around the Gettysburg battle.

Meade and Lee
Army Commanders in 1863

Players will take on the corps command, possibly having an army command function as well or, if there are enough players, the army command will land on their shoulders.

My intention is to keep this short, with moves coming every two or three days, so that the 'main battle' comes about on or before the 20th of July, 2023 (the tabletop action is planned for 22nd July).

I'll be using my own Cyberboard tool kit and game box that I have designed.

Downloading Cyberboard3 will help in taking action, but is not required as orders can be done in just writing.

Sample image of map details and Union troops/commanders

Sample image of Confederate troops/commanders
and map image

 

Comment with your email address or contact message information 

(I will not publish comments containing email or contact information)

There's a Discord Server that was set up some time ago for ACW campaign actions:

https://discord.gg/nYMvCtv9

To Arms!  To Arms!

1 comment:

Archduke Piccolo said...

Though I'm not applying to join in - I my antipodean location tends to place me 'put of phase' for this kind of thing - I would be very much interested in seeing how this goes.
Cheers,
Ion