Wednesday, February 02, 2022

Long Distance Diversion

 So a little ACW game has cropped up and I have a chance to get a feel for another game-master's approach to the e-mail running of a campaign.


sample image from the cyberboard game

I have produced a cyberboard gamebox from the map done by another player and some flag scans of my own.

Combined with the data set from the Napoleonic Campaign of Nations game that I did in 2013 and I have a full set of pieces in a new layout.  Shared this with the campaign organizer.

Looks like a tabletop battle or two is brewing (wink-wink) and there may be a video game from the tabletop in the near future.

What have others been doing to connect during the latest variant overwhelm?

1 comment:

Jonathan Freitag said...

What have I been doing? A lot of remote gaming. I hosted three games this week all refighting the first Battle of Azukizaka in 1542.