Saturday, December 01, 2012

Swedish Force

During November I managed to get some conversion done to other castings I had to make them look more Swedish from the 1813 era.  I have also converted two dozen of the greatcoats that I had to have different hats than the bicornes that they came with.
Painted in November 82 foot, 11 horse and three gun models

Results:  a new squadron of Light Dragoons, 5 battalions of foot, including one of Guards and a formation of light infantry (that could be formed into another battalion) along with two command figs on horse and one on foot to command the horse and foot troops along with three batteries of artillery with crew, on in foot and two of horse.

This will make the Swedish contingent possible on my battlefields in the coming campaign, which we are play-testing in December.

No comments: