So it has been 20 years that this blog has been around.
Still sorting out what to make of that effort.
I've been looking over the many posts of the past 20 years, and the most viewed list.
One that I would like to bring new readers attention to is the tabletop match with my youngest son, played in August 2011. I guess since it comes before the 'title' bar years of blogger, it may have been overlooked.
Now that we have moved into a space that will support more indoor game setups, in a more temperature controlled environment, I'm hoping to do a few more regular games. I do find that I miss the good gentleman that got me started on the blogging path, Jeff Huddelson, though of interest to long-time readers, is that the Seven Years War collection of Jeff's has now been re-united with the Alpian Wars collection, each with a different keeper, under the same roof. More about those minis in a future post.
The backwards view only has one more item to come, which I have been collecting materials for. The 2007 Eylau game, with the dry ice fog special effects. I had been asked long ago to detail what I did to create the effects and I was planning to do a bunch of posts of the extended photos and detail the methods. I even recorded it all on video as it was done. The work was left unattended, the needs of a growing family took over and the planned posting was postponed again and again, until the current events and the change of computer and video tech rendered the tape almost useless. With this 20th I have taken up the challenge of re-doing the posting and giving details at last. You are likely to see it in the next posting.
I am wondering, from the readers, what articles or posts do you enjoy
most? Which have you recommended or shared with others? Thus I am
seeking how to amend my content so as to keep growing a readership.
Please do comment, I value them.




No comments:
Post a Comment