Thursday, February 15, 2024

PULP Fantastic Pictures in a town.

 In preparation for the coming Pulp Alley game opportunity, we had the award winning town here.

Today had a great sunny mid day, and I took the opportunity to make some outdoor photos.


a 'mistake' photo that turned out to be
an amazing image to use

the '6-shooter' turn counter and some
other minis along with
a card back from the game

 

There were many good photos and, unless someone requests I'm just not likely to share them all.


lady in the window

get me a headline!

gangsters
(in sepia)

I have run most of the images thru the clip-2-comic app, since they come out so neat and quickly.


even though in full sunlight, the shaded section
look like it was a night scene ...

a wheel chair scene

Taxi!

there are so many possibilities for different genres being used in Pulp Alley

a Star Trek crew


and then ...



Frosthaven minis painting continues ... I have been asked to keep the images 'secret' (at least until they get used I suppose) ... so I will not post the images here until my client has released them.

1 comment:

Codsticker said...

I'm looking forward to Sunday!