Sunday, May 03, 2020

Workbench: WH40K for my son

I had a little commission from my eldest son to do up some WH40K units for him.

some sort of battle angels - I was suggested Athena like uniforms - did them in white jumpsuits and silvery wings/jetpacks

the newbies

flame thrower crew

two veterans (one similar to the battle angels)

Command group with a flag bearer and an engineer

It was a fun little diversion to go into the sci fi world again.

Next up, looks like more ECW, likely Scots are looking ready to field some pike & shotte units, while the border horse is also ready to drop on the painting table.

Some rumblings of fantasy stuff are still out there with the Nanaimo crew, so I may be going through the storage and seeing what is there in detail.

4 comments:

Jonathan Freitag said...

I bet your son loves these figures! Looking forward to more ECW troops. I finally picked up Bicorne command to complete a Renegade regiment of foot that have been lingering The Lead Pile for far too long.

daveb said...

The grey knight terminators are awesome figs.

Unknown said...

Jonathan he did like them!

Enough to start more... he has some plans now to keep my painting queue filled up.

Unknown said...

Jonathan he did like them!

Now he has plans to fill up my painting queue with more...