Wednesday, April 01, 2020

Victory Without Quarter - LIVE and ONLINE

Hey everyone!

I did my first full on live game of Victory Without Quarter - Alpian Wars today.

photo taken during the game action


I had an open access via my TWITCH channel.

There was one active player, Nate, who took command of Alpia, while I ran the Vile Stagonians.

The online activity takes some different setup to be ready for.

table setup was as normal, though it is a small table - I'm planning on the big one later in April 17-18-19

I found that I needed to outline the hills to have them show up better on the camera

troops deployed

an overview of everything, two cameras, two monitors and the tabletop - pushing my 2016 computer system to the limits at times

my view of the action and tracking it on twitch

The next game is planned for April 2 (that's tomorrow!) at 12 noon PDT (Pacific Time - same as Los Angeles).  Come check it out on TWITCH

or

If you have a desire to get in the game contact me straight away with your discord ID# and I'll do my best to get you in the game!

Great learning experience and I had fun running the battle.

1 comment:

tradgardmastare said...

Huzzah for the Stagonians!