Saturday, March 28, 2020

Parliament on parade

I was able to get to a printer on Friday and have the flags for the New Model Army battalia

I decided to set up a little parade to showcase the different painting of the troops in my Parliament force.

the New Model Army battalia, with some ordinance and the new dragoons in the foreground
the earlier painted battalia of Parliament forces, the green flag "Shepherds" are at the vanguard
half of the Parliament foote that are in my collection

closer view of the older battalia

overview of the New Model battalia

one of the newest command stands

the recently finished dragoons forlorn hope, with dismounted horse behind them

Now I can say that I have fully two of the armies for the war of the three kingdoms, also known as the English Civil War.  All that remains now are the Scots ...

2 comments:

tradgardmastare said...

A super parade.

tidders said...

Nice parade, great set of units