Sunday, December 15, 2019

ECW Black Powder Game - playing action in time-lapse

Setting up the troops:



First move:


Second move:

Third move:


Then my power was running low ... I did not have the portable booster, nor a cord to extend the charger I did not have either.

So I needed to change the setting for my phone camera.

Fourth move:


I needed to move the camera during the turn, so that we could get the cavalry action right at the edge of the table.

Fifth move:


This would be where the battery power ran out.

The further turns I still kept on doing the still photos:
Sixth to Eleventh moves:


This then formed our first 'meeting engagement' game of Black Powder.

Tell me what you think of the time lapse?

Would you prefer to have a AAR to go with still photos?

Would it be better to have a spoken track covering the table action?

I would like to have a second time-lapse camera to handle the 'top down' angle of the game.

Any other thoughts?

No comments: