Monday, April 29, 2019

FIRE & STONE a simple rules set

Hello everyone.

I have been asked by a few to see the simple set of rules I put together for the Fire & Stone game.

It is based on the work of Duffy so I take no credit there.

Trench line from the Salute 2019 game

Here I attach the two page document.



And then a quick reference sheet.


The one addition that the players agreed upon was 'order of move' and a simple dice off to move one unit then another in chess-like fashion each tactical turn of 15 minutes.

2 comments:

arthur1815 said...

Thanks very much for making your siege rules available. Your table display is very clever and creates a most attractive effect. I'm wondering how I can create something similar, but in a smaller scale.

Friends Of General Haig said...

Thanks for sharing! Very interesting set of rules. Love the siege / tactical day approach.