Sunday, January 13, 2019

English Civil War Muster of the Cornish Foote

Having completed the new Cornish Foote force I was able to get 1/2 of the flags printed after the gloss coat and flocking.

Here they are in a sample formation.

Overview of the whole brigade

Brigade Command

The Blews & Redds each sporting the Golden Dragon of Wesses flags, which each regiment will have in the end along with an alternate flag

The alternate flags of the black & yellow regiments

something of a 'rabble', these are local trained bands, one with some shotte, the other with 'short pikes'

a favorite view of the table, with the flags showing off

three more 3-man artillery crews were also put together in this set, the guns have been around for more than a decade now

flash shot of the blacks

flash shot of the blewes

flash shot of the new commands stands

3 comments:

Jonathan Freitag said...

You made short work of all of those Cornish regiments. I like the colors. Well done!

MurdocK said...

Sometimes I wonder if I am blazing away at them so fast that I'm missing something ...

James Fisher said...

They look beaut David. I really like the massive flags!