Friday, March 20, 2009

Computer Problems solved?

I have had a few weeks of connectivity challenges, brought on by a worm that kept on shutting down my system.

Yesterday I had to purge the whole system and clean it all off. ~sigh~


Unfortunately this also means that much of the work I had done towards the 1809 game has been wiped clean also. ~sigh~

Time for work and other higher priorities has come on and I cannot see a hole big enough for running the whole game -alone-.

I am still seeking helper players and keen tabletop gamers for the project, control systems will be more humble (in the end that may be a good thing).

It also means that many of my email addresses are lost, so if you have communicated with me in the past and have not heard from me in a while please do send me a new message (so that I can recover all those missing email contacts).

I am also still going to do the Kingdom of St. Maurice and Frankszonia battle ~ going into next week. I need the OOB for BOTH sides sooner rather than later though!

3 comments:

Fitz-Badger said...

Ouch! Sorry to hear about the computer problems! I can sympathize, having had my computer die - once in November and again in January.

Rafael Pardo said...

Sorry to ear your problems. Remember you can count on me for your game!
Regards
Rafa

marinergrim said...

Grimsby will be happy to help. Several players here with varying nations to choose from.